Accutaneis also known by the name of its active material, which is isotretinoin. This substance is notable for being the most popular medicine containing retinoic acid. That being said, numerous countries have imposed a ban on free distribution this pharmaceutical, so it could be prohibited to buy Accutane online without a prescription in your country.
Here is a short explanation how generic isotretinoin works:
- This medication blocks sebaceous glands, which are known for the secretion of sebum
- Consequently, generic Accutane reduces the sebaceous matter production in skin
This way allows people to avoid pustules.
Safety precautions before taking Accutane
If you are a woman of childbearing age, it is reasonable to have a conversation with a doctor that has considerable experience in treatment with retinoic acid before starting the course of treatment with Accutane. Keep in mind that retinoids not only could lead to severe adverse reactions in human body, but also are capable of causing congenital defects to fetus.
Provided thatgeneric isotretinoin is a last resort cure, the beginning of treatment should be preceded by a number of safety measures:
- Rule out the possibility of pregnancy (by taking several pregnancy tests, consultation with your gynecologist)
- Make a close study of information for patients, especially what concerns the list of possible adverse reactions and complications that might be caused by Accutane
- Make sure that you use contraception methods of high performance four weeks before the beginning of planned therapy (safe sex is also required during the treatment period and a couple of months after)
Breastfeeding is not recommended during the course of treatment with Accutane and one month after the discontinuation. It is not clear whether this pharmaceutical is capable of making harm to child.
In most cases, the course of therapy with retinoic acid takes for about 4-5 months.
What remedies and preparations are contraindicated to Accutane without a prescription?
Patients would need to avoid the following preparations and substances while taking Accutane:
- Food additives and vitamins that contain retinol (vitamin A), because they might significantly increase the possibility of severe adverse reactions development
- Corticosteroids, because they might weaken bones, being used as severe asthma and joint inflammation remedy
- Phenytoin, which is able to have the same effect given that retinoids are taken
- Tetracycline, known for the possibility of increasing the risk of severe negative reactions to retinoic acid
- John’s wood (tutsan, hypericum), known for antifertility agents efficiency reduction
It is prohibited to donate blood while undergoing the therapy with Accutaneand one month after the discontinuation for both women and men. The reason why is that isotretinoin is capable of causing congenital defects, given that the blood has been transfused to an expectant mother.
What dosage of Accutane is typical?
Writing the prescription of this medicine, doctors usually start with the proportion that equals 0,1 mg/kg of patient’s body weight per day. In several weeks (usually four), a physician should specify the dosage, depending on individual tolerance and how efficient Accutane is. Doses proportion might be increased to 1 mg/kg.
What are the adverse reactions to Accutane?
Although modern medicine gives no evidence that isotretinoin is responsible for causing suicide proneness, psychoses, and depression, it is still important to use the medication responsibly.
Being slightly hepatoxic, this pharmaceutical might cause:
- High intracranial pressure
- Good cholesterol suppression
- Intestine inflammation
- Hearing or visual impairment
This medication might also cause defects in fetus development.
How does Accutane interact with other preparations?
The efficiency of the drug is reduced by tetracycline antibiotics. The concomitant use of Accutane with photosensitivity-increasing pharmaceuticals increases the risk of solar burn. Such medications are thiazide-type diuretics, tetracyclines, and sulfonamides.
What are the signs of overdose with Accutane without a prescription?
Abovementioned adverse effects indicate an overdose with this preparation. It often happens due to hypervitaminosis, which has not been detected by a doctor.
If you have noticed concerning signs, seek for emergency medical aid as soon as possible.
How to buy isotretinoin online legally?
Numerous online pharmacies offer their customers a wide choice of cheap pharmaceuticals, including Accutane for sale. Quite a number of these websites offer an overnight delivery as well. Check your local law in order to know whether it is legal to order such medication online.
Given that it is allowed to buy Accutane without a prescription, find an online drugstore that is known for its spotless reputation and place your order. The procedure is simple: determine the amount of isotretinoin you need, add it to cart, choose a payment method (PayPal, for example), and proceed further.